Re: CKA worldwide list

Rani Osnat <rani@...>

It could be a good idea (and forgive me if that’s already being done) to give certified admins a Certification logo for their LinkedIn page. That way people can decide for themselves if they want to advertise the fact – I’ve seen it done with other types of certifications, and usually people like to have them on their profiles. It also advertises the program.

Rani

From: cncf-kubernetescertwg@... [mailto:cncf-kubernetescertwg@...] On Behalf Of Dan Kohn
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:18 PM
To: cncf-kubernetescertwg@...
Cc: cncf-kubernetescertwg@...
Subject: Re: [cncf-kubernetescertwg] CKA worldwide list

Nope, sorry, we don’t publish that data.

Executive Director, Cloud Native Computing Foundation  https://www.cncf.io

+1-415-233-1000  https://www.dankohn.com

On Feb 25, 2018, at 02:11, ikaboubi@... wrote:

Is it possible to share a list of Certified Kubernetes Administrators, by country, or even a raw data?

Join cncf-kubernetescertwg@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.