Re: CNCF AMIs and Marketplace

Dan Kohn

We had a hold up with Linux Foundation legal, who had concerns on what the click-wrap license should say. Please give me a couple days and I'll send an update here.

What's the status of a open source repo for building the AMI? Shall I create a new repo under CNCF, or will you host it under kubernetes-incubator?

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:33 AM, Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:

Yes, what's happening?

On Tue, 23 May 2017, 19:33 Aiken, David via cncf-images, <cncf-images@...> wrote:

Hey folks, just checking in on this. Any update on getting it submitted into Marketplace?

From: <cncf-images-bounces@lists.cncf.io> on behalf of Brett Preston <bpreston@...>
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 7:10 AM
To: Rick Spencer <rick@...>
Cc: "cncf-images@..." <cncf-images@...>
Subject: Re: [cncf-images] CNCF AMIs and Marketplace

re: CNCF was in the process of being accepted as a vendor into the AWS market place. I assume that this step has been successful?

We just received our acceptance notification. Just finishing up the paperwork then we will be good to go -

Thanks,

Brett

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 5:51 AM, Rick Spencer <rick@...> wrote:

Hello all,

I guess I will get the list kicked off.

As I understand it, the CNCF was in the process of being accepted as a vendor into the AWS market place. I assume that this step has been successful?

Do I understand correctly a Kube AMI is the first target? I would be very interested to learn more about this, the next steps, and how can we (Bitnami) help? I saw that Joe and Chris were interested in joining forces as well.

Is there someone where I can read more details that are being planned?

Cheers, Rick

Brett Preston

The Linux Foundation

Skype: bprestoncf