From: cncf-images-bounces@... <cncf-images-bounces@...> on behalf of duanshiqiang1@... <duanshiqiang1@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9:18 PM
To: kubernetes-sig-aws
Cc: cncf-images@...
Subject: Re: [cncf-images] Kubernetes AMI discussion

As a user of kubernetes on AWS (using kube-aws to provision kubernetes cluster), I feel baking Kubernetes into an AMI is quite strange and probably won't work out. Using tools like kops and kube-aws is so easy and feels to be the right way to go.

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 7:22:58 PM UTC+8, Stuart Williams wrote:
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in moving this forwards.

I've started a discussion document with the intention that we'll nail down the content of the AMI and steps required to assemble and test it, here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l95wotZnQMLkkaXC46mtyfguepCYVBCv_m-_WiqJyUk/edit#heading=h.heekxxwovp25

Please comment and/or add questions.

I'll follow up again early next week.

Join cncf-images@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.