Re: CNCF AMIs and Marketplace

Joe Beda

Huddling on this at the leadership summit sounds like a good plan.  Honestly I'm just out of the loop and wondering where it is so I can get back in :)

We should make sure we take some notes and send an update to the greater SIG as we get details on what's happening.

Joe

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 11:31 AM Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
Joe,

As far as I was aware, this work lives in SIG-AWS.  Stuart has been at
most of the SIG-AWS meetings, but missed the last two due to a
personal matter.

--> In any case: I strongly agree that we should push this thing on.
Keen to do whatever I can here.

Kris, all,

Can we organise a supernumerary SIG-AWS at the Kubernetes F2F?  Luke
will attend from Weaveworks -- alas I cannot attend this time as it is
everyone's mid-semester children's holidays in the UK, and I'm on a
long-planned trip to Lisbon* with family.

alexis

*) All, I urge you to visit this place.

Join cncf-images@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.