Topics

Helm Org Nomination: Matt Farina


Josh Dolitsky
 

I nominate Matt Farina for Helm Org Maintainer.

See Helm Governance


David Karlsen
 

+1 

Den søn. 9. sep. 2018 kl. 05:10 skrev Josh Dolitsky <jdolitsky@...>:

I nominate Matt Farina for Helm Org Maintainer.

See Helm Governance



--


Nikhil Manchanda
 

+1 from me!

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:22 AM David Karlsen <davidkarlsen@...> wrote:
+1 

Den søn. 9. sep. 2018 kl. 05:10 skrev Josh Dolitsky <jdolitsky@...>:
I nominate Matt Farina for Helm Org Maintainer.

See Helm Governance


--


Pavel Nikolov
 

+1

Sent from my phone

On 9 Sep 2018, at 18:42, Nikhil Manchanda <slicknik@...> wrote:

+1 from me!

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:22 AM David Karlsen <davidkarlsen@...> wrote:
+1 

Den søn. 9. sep. 2018 kl. 05:10 skrev Josh Dolitsky <jdolitsky@...>:
I nominate Matt Farina for Helm Org Maintainer.

See Helm Governance


--


Reinhard Nägele
 

+1

Am 09.09.2018 um 13:20 schrieb Pavel Nikolov <me@...>:

+1

Sent from my phone

On 9 Sep 2018, at 18:42, Nikhil Manchanda <slicknik@...> wrote:

+1 from me!

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:22 AM David Karlsen <davidkarlsen@...> wrote:
+1 

Den søn. 9. sep. 2018 kl. 05:10 skrev Josh Dolitsky <jdolitsky@...>:
I nominate Matt Farina for Helm Org Maintainer.

See Helm Governance


-- 




Martin Hickey
 

+1

"Nikhil Manchanda" ---09/09/2018 09:43:10---+1 from me! On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:22 AM David Karlsen <davidkarlsen@...> wrote:

From: "Nikhil Manchanda" <slicknik@...>
To: david@...
Cc: jdolitsky@..., cncf-helm@...
Date: 09/09/2018 09:43
Subject: Re: [cncf-helm] Helm Org Nomination: Matt Farina
Sent by: cncf-helm@...





+1 from me!

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:22 AM David Karlsen <davidkarlsen@...> wrote:




Ankush Chadha
 

+1

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 2:24 PM, Martin Hickey <martin.hickey@...> wrote:

+1

"Nikhil Manchanda" ---09/09/2018 09:43:10---+1 from me! On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:22 AM David Karlsen <davidkarlsen@...> wrote:

From: "Nikhil Manchanda" <slicknik@...>
To: david@...
Cc: jdolitsky@..., cncf-helm@...
Date: 09/09/2018 09:43
Subject: Re: [cncf-helm] Helm Org Nomination: Matt Farina
Sent by: cncf-helm@...





+1 from me!

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:22 AM David Karlsen <davidkarlsen@...> wrote:






--
--
Ankush Chadha | Senior Solution Developer


Rimas
 

+1


Matt Butcher
 

+1


Matt Farina
 

I accept the nomination

As a quick reminder, the phase we are in is where people are nominated and need to accept the nomination. Any selection from the nominees comes after this part of the process.

-- 
Matt Farina
mattfarina.com




Adnan Abdulhussein
 

+1


On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:15 AM Matt Farina <matt@...> wrote:
I accept the nomination

As a quick reminder, the phase we are in is where people are nominated and need to accept the nomination. Any selection from the nominees comes after this part of the process.

-- 
Matt Farina
mattfarina.com



--
Adnan Abdulhussein
Software Engineer, Bitnami
+1 866 870 2383
@prydonius

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, deploy, and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami (c) 2018


Scott Rigby
 

+1

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 2:57 PM Adnan Abdulhussein <adnan@...> wrote:
+1

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:15 AM Matt Farina <matt@...> wrote:
I accept the nomination

As a quick reminder, the phase we are in is where people are nominated and need to accept the nomination. Any selection from the nominees comes after this part of the process.

-- 
Matt Farina
mattfarina.com



--
Adnan Abdulhussein
Software Engineer, Bitnami
+1 866 870 2383
@prydonius

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, deploy, and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami (c) 2018