Date

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Scott Rigby

Rimas

+1

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Adnan Abdulhussein (prydonius)

David Karlsen

+1

Den tir. 11. sep. 2018 kl. 00:09 skrev Matt Butcher via Lists.Cncf.Io <matt.butcher=microsoft.com@...>:

I would like to nominate Adnan for the position of Helm Org Maintainers on behalf of the Monocular project.

--

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Scott Rigby

David Karlsen

+1

Den tir. 11. sep. 2018 kl. 15:43 skrev Matt Farina <matt@...>:

I nominate Scott Rigby for Helm Org Maintainership

mattfarina.com

--

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Scott Rigby

Adnan Abdulhussein

+1

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 6:43 AM Matt Farina <matt@...> wrote:
I nominate Scott Rigby for Helm Org Maintainership

mattfarina.com

--
Adnan Abdulhussein
Software Engineer, Bitnami
+1 866 870 2383
@prydonius

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, deploy, and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami (c) 2018

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Adnan Abdulhussein (prydonius)

Adnan Abdulhussein

I accept this nomination, thanks Matt!

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018, 06:14 Rimas, <rmocius@...> wrote:

Adnan Abdulhussein
Software Engineer, Bitnami
+1 866 870 2383
@prydonius

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, deploy, and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami (c) 2018

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Matt Fisher (bacongobbler)

Adnan Abdulhussein

+1

On Tue, 11 Sep 2018, 08:41 Matt Fisher via Lists.Cncf.Io, <matt.fisher=microsoft.com@...> wrote:
I accept this nomination. Thanks Matt!

1504220459230_microsoft.png

Matthew Fisher, Caffeinated Software Engineer

Microsoft Azure Platform

Nanoose Bay, BC Canada

Emailmatt.fisher@...

Matt Fisher <matt.fisher@...>

I accept this nomination. Thanks Matt!

1504220459230_microsoft.png

Matthew Fisher, Caffeinated Software Engineer

Microsoft Azure Platform

Nanoose Bay, BC Canada

Emailmatt.fisher@...

I nominate Scott Rigby for Helm Org Maintainership

mattfarina.com

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Adnan Abdulhussein (prydonius)

Rimas

+1

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Matt Fisher (bacongobbler)

Rimas

+1

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Matt Butcher

Adam Reese

+1

I nominate Matt Butcher (a.k.a. technosophos) for Helm Org Maintainer.

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Matt Fisher (bacongobbler)

Matt Butcher <matt.butcher@...>

I would like to nominate Matt Fisher to the position of Helm Org Maintainer on behalf of the Helm project

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Adnan Abdulhussein (prydonius)

Matt Butcher <matt.butcher@...>

I would like to nominate Adnan for the position of Helm Org Maintainers on behalf of the Monocular project.

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Matt Butcher

Adnan Abdulhussein

+1

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 8:45 AM Matt Butcher via Lists.Cncf.Io <matt.butcher=microsoft.com@...> wrote:
I accept the nomination.

--
Adnan Abdulhussein
Software Engineer, Bitnami
+1 866 870 2383
@prydonius

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, deploy, and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami (c) 2018

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Matt Farina

Adnan Abdulhussein

+1

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 10:15 AM Matt Farina <matt@...> wrote:
I accept the nomination

As a quick reminder, the phase we are in is where people are nominated and need to accept the nomination. Any selection from the nominees comes after this part of the process.

mattfarina.com

--
Adnan Abdulhussein
Software Engineer, Bitnami
+1 866 870 2383
@prydonius

Migrate your applications to the cloud - package, deploy, and maintain them with Stacksmith.

Confidential - All Rights Reserved.
Bitnami (c) 2018

Re: Helm Org Nomination: Matt Farina

Matt Farina