Date

installing from source problem

Denis Chebotarev

Hi

I need to install Tiller locally for some reasons and the only way to do it is installing from source as I understand.

I followerd the steps listed in the docs here

There is a problem. Installation process hangs on on  "Fetching k8s.io/kubernetes" until I stop it manually. How to fix this problem?

Re: Take the Kubernetes Application Survey

Matt Farina

We're going to go around sharing it everywhere. I'll try to get to that later today.

Thanks for pointing it out.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 11:44 AM, Alexis Richardson <alexis@...> wrote:
Matt

Thank-you for doing this.  Please could you post on some of the CNCF
slack channels too?

alexis

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 8:40 AM, Matt Farina <matt.farina@...> wrote:
> The survey is available at https://goo.gl/forms/ht61kKETiqVR103v1
>
> Backstory: For the past several months the App Def WG has been looking at
> how people build applications to run on Kubernetes and tools to work with
> them. In order to better understand end users a survey has been created to
> learn from a broader audience. The questions have been gathered from a
> variety of sources, including sub-project teams, and the resulting data will
> be shared with the community at large.
>
> If you build applications for Kubernetes or operates applications on
> Kubernetes we ask that you take a few minutes to let us know what you think.
>
> If you would, please share this survey with your networks so we can get
> input from a wide audience range.
>
> Thank you.

Go in Practice - A book of Recipes for the Go programming language.

Code Engineered - A blog on cloud, web, and software development.

Re: Take the Kubernetes Application Survey

Alexis Richardson <alexis@...>

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 8:40 AM, Matt Farina <matt.farina@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Re: Helm 3.0 Development Branch

Michelle Noorali