From: cncf-helm@... [cncf-helm@...] on behalf of saldazzo@... [saldazzo@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2019 6:07 PM
To: cncf-helm@...
Subject: [cncf-helm] Centralized Tiller deployments

Hi,

I'm setting up a number of Kubernetes clusters and want to use Helm/Tiller to deploy charts. Let's call these clusters central, dev, stg, and prod.I'm wondering if it's possible to install Tiller into the central cluster and give it access to deploy into other clusters like dev, stg, and prod. That way I'm not duplicating charts across clusters. I imagine there would be some service account magic that would need to happen across clusters, but I'm not sure that tiller can access other clusters or if it's tied to single clusters.

Here's a diagram of what I'm trying to accomplish.

Join cncf-helm@lists.cncf.io to automatically receive all group messages.