From: cncf-falco-dev@... <cncf-falco-dev@...> on behalf of Kris Nova <kris.nova@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 5:14:43 PM
To: cncf-falco-dev@... <cncf-falco-dev@...>
Subject: [cncf-falco-dev] Falco On Arm

Hey everyone,

Doing a quick pulse - wondering how many folks are currently running Falco on Arm architecture? I have been working more and more on it but just wanted to see if anyone has any use cases or needs that we could start figuring out.

--
Kris Nova
Chief Open Source Advocate

85 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

Kris Nova

+ Amanda who was also interested.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 4:57 PM David Bohrman <jdbohrman@...> wrote:
I am not currently using it in that capacity but I had a use case at my last role to put it on edge K30S devices and I have a feeling that type of usage will be growing.

Doing a quick pulse - wondering how many folks are currently running Falco on Arm architecture? I have been working more and more on it but just wanted to see if anyone has any use cases or needs that we could start figuring out.

--
Kris Nova
Chief Open Source Advocate

85 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

--
Kris Nova
Chief Open Source Advocate

85 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

Gordon Young

I would like to.
I have some ARM EC2 Instances that I'd like to get alerts from

~G

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 2:15 PM Kris Nova <kris.nova@...> wrote:
Hey everyone,

Doing a quick pulse - wondering how many folks are currently running Falco on Arm architecture? I have been working more and more on it but just wanted to see if anyone has any use cases or needs that we could start figuring out.

--
Kris Nova
Chief Open Source Advocate

85 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94105

--

Gordon Young

Security Engineer > Security Team > Infrastructure

@postmates  | Postmates

Gordon Young

Hey Kris,
I'd love to hack on Falco on Arm. How can I get involved?